Sunday, December 25, 2011

Fucking Santa



Okay, there's a good reason I opted to have the adults only warning upon entering this blog.  Case in point is the title of my latest story at David Barber's Flash Fiction Offensive.  I guess it is safe to tell you the name of my story is Fucking Santa...as in somebody actually fucking...Santa.

I know you were probably thinking, nay...hoping that the title was indicative of an expression of anger.  As in, "I didn't get a pony for Christmas?  Fucking Santa!"

But no, as you will find out when you read it; Fucking Santa is about, well, fucking Santa.  Go ahead and enjoy.  You have a whole year to get your name back on the "nice" list. http://theflashfictionoffensive.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-grit-fucking-santa-by-dana-c.html

No comments:

Post a Comment